The upgrade to Ko-fi Gold was a success. Now, by upgrading, I’m supporting the development of Ko-fi and the community, as well as enabling a tonne of cool features for those who want to support my work with follows, views, comments, or monetary means like donations or commissions. I appreciate everyone, and Ko-fi Gold should make it easier for all of us.
Here’s what to expect from me when using Ko-fi.
- Supporter-only Posts: Certain content will be available only for supporters/subscribers.
- Exclusive Content: Such content would include works in progress, timelapses of drawings, Q&A’s, or gifts such as coloring pages or artwork turned into backgrounds for use on PC/Laptop/mobile.
- Commissions: Commissions are now available through Ko-fi. There are limited slots as time permits, so please check back if commissions are closed.
- Credit Cards and Subscriptions: People are now able to subscribe to my ko-fi page in additions to one-off donations, and may send monthly payments. PayPal and Stripe are both available!
Every month, I will be sharing something for supporters into my Ko-fi gallery. There’s a new album created just for supporters, called Supporter Downloads. Only people who have supported (either one-off or monthly) will have access to the high-res downloads in this folder.
Supporter Information and Clarification
One-off supporters are those who have supported and have not chosen to subscribe. These supporters will have access to these types of post for a 30 day period from their last donation.
Subscribers are supporters that have chosen to send payments on a monthly basis. These supporters will have access to all posts that one-off subscribers see, for as long as they are subscribed. This “tier” can have access to additional content as well in the future, though the both are identical at this point in time.
Which leads into the next section…
What Do you Want to See?
I want to offer more for those supporters who wish to subscribe. At this point, because I’m still setting up and my fan-base is small, I don’t know what to offer that would make that tier enticing. I need your help!
These questions are for everyone:
- What features are you most excited for? Why?
- Which features are you least interested in? Why?
- What do other creators offer that you want to see from me too?
- Are you interested in Q&A’s, polls for voting on sketches for me to finish up, etc?
- What would add value to the subscription option, for you? What would make you want to subscribe?
- Would you subscribe to have access to progress work, sketches, and/or to see finished content before everyone else gets to?
I would love to know what people want to see more of, and if there are certain things I’m not considering that would be beneficial for supporters. Let me know in the comments!
Commissions are open!
That’s right, commissions are now available through Ko-fi! I have more information on that, here.
But What of WordPress and the Portfolio?
I use my WordPress blog for a bit of everything, from art posts to book reviews. The blog on my portfolio site, talizmyn.com, features only art-related posts and goes live the same time as Talizmyn’s Trinkets. For those concerned that they won’t be able to view my work at all, because they don’t want to sign up for ko-fi to follow or are simply not interested… there’s no reason to be.
There will be some changes, such as progress work going to ko-fi , but final pieces will always be posted here as well. I still plan to do monthly art wrap ups, going over what happened that month creatively (or not), and sharing that on social media as well.
You won’t be missing out on everything, and updates will still happen here.
Supporter-Only Content is up on ko-fi!
This month’s supporter-only content is up on Ko-fi! The Supporter Downloads album has two new images available for download. A colouring page and a mobile background, featuring my Sailor Moon artwork from last December.
Subscribe or donate on Ko-fi to get access to the album.
Thank you, sincerely. Your support means so much to me. ❤
I hope you’ll join me on ko-fi. There’s a lot of good things to come and I can’t wait to share them!